In this session, participants will be guided through a set of practices incorporating Upa Yoga – oriented towards physical and psychological benefits – breathing exercises, Nada Yoga (Yoga of Sound) and meditation.
Whether you’re seeking health, joy, peace or love, whether it’s success in the world or inner exploration you’re striving for, these simple practices are designed to help you cut through the struggle and walk through life with ease.
- Enhances vitality, focus, memory and productivity
- Stabilises the body, mind and emotions
- Strengthens and stabilises the spine
- Can relieve back pain, stress, anxiety and tension
- Can relieve from chronic ailments and improves overall health
- Enhances teamwork and communication
- Imparts a lasting sense of joy, peace and fulfillment
The session is open to anyone age 7 and above, and does not require any physical flexibility or past experience of Yoga.