- born 1952, married, 4 children
- Iyengar Yoga Advanced Junior certified teacher, personally certified by B.K.S. Iyengar
- Yoga since 1970, Iyengar Yoga since 1974,
- founding member of Iyengar Yoga Association Germany e.V.,
- member of the technical committee of IYD e.V.,
- teacher’s trainer and assessor, moderator
- interpreter and translator, medical practitioner, coronary therapist,
- director of the Iyengar Yoga Institutes Rhein-Ahr e.V. in Cologne and Bad Neuenahr and of the Iyengar Yoga Academy Rhein-Ahr gGmbH (www.iyengar-yoga.de).
- Director of Samdosha-Ayurveda, Ayurveda practitioner since 1992 (www.samdosha.de)
- Since 1990 yearly studies at RIMYI in Pune, as well as participation in seminars with Dr. B.K.S. Iyengar and Dr. Geeta S. Iyengar, and Prashant Iyengar
- Director of teacher’s training in Germany at the Iyengar Yoga Akademie Rhein-Ahr gGmbh and abroad, as well as international seminars
- Apart from a number of articles (also in the first years for Yoga Aktuell) and interviews, DVD’s e.g. with Yogaeasy, etc…
- Author of the book and DVD “Aufrecht, heiter und gelassen” published by Natur & Medizin.
- Co-Author of the books “Motherhood” (Authors: Geeta S. Iyengar, Rita Keller, Kerstin Khattab) as well as “Menopause” (Authors: Geeta S. Iyengar, Rita Keller, Kerstin Khattab), published by Sterling and Thieme)
Iyengar-Yoga-Institut Rhein-Ahr e.V.