We will present the Ayurvedic concept of the three main types of body-constitution: Vatha, Pittha and Kapha and give advices for different dosha-related nutrition and individual recommendations for each dosha-typ and its life-style modification. Already the attention of simple instructions can help to avoid a lot of complaints that could after a while develop to serious health problems.
About Vadakkan Simon, Sajan Joseph:
Head physician – Ayurveda doctor since February 2014 in 3 centres of Madukkakkuzhy Ayurveda, Bad Booklet
• department for Ayurvedic medicine in 4**** Kunzmann’s Hotel
• department for Ayurvedic medicine in Rehabilitations Zentrum Bad Booklet
• ambulant clinic together with Dr. Winfried Breitenbach, specialist for intern medicine, Bad Booklet
• 2004 Has accomplished Bachelor degree (B.A.M.S) from Vaidyaratnam Ayurveda College, Kerala, which belongs to the famous Ashtavaidya tradition.
• 2009 Post-graduation (M.D) in Kayachikitsa (Intern medicine) from renowned, Govt. Ayurveda College, Trivandrum, India.
• 2009 – 2010 Worked as Lecturer at Vishnu Ayurveda College and served as Medical doctor in the Department of Indian Systems of Medicine, Kerala.
• Experienced as scholar and practitioner of Panchakarma and traditional treatment methodologies of Kerala, India.